Is Your Website Working For You?
Often times clients will ask me, “Lethia, is my website a good website?” My response is always the same, “How much money are you making from your website?”
You see if your website isn’t bringing you more clients, then it is nothing more than an expensive business card used to share information with people who already know you.
When analyzing your website there are key things you must keep in mind:
1) Does your website accurately represent your brand?
2) Is your website easy to find via search engines? Is it search engine optimized (SEO)?
3) Do you have a powerful “Call To Action” (CTA) which leads visitors to your desired result?
4) Do you have a mechanism for capturing email addresses for future follow-up?
5) Can visitors engage with you and interact via your website?
6) Are you leveraging the power of video on your website?
7) Is your website social media optimized (SMO)?
This week we will focus on helping you analyze your website to ensure it is working for you and not against you when it comes to building your million dollar brand.
Simply join in on the discussion by becoming a member of the The Personal Branding Network and get your toughest questions answered related to building your brand via your website. If you do not have a website, you may choose to evaluate one of your social networking accounts such as LinkedIn, Facebook or Twitter. The goal of this exercise is to evaluate your online brand presence starting with your website if you have one.
Your partner in success,
Personal Branding and Social Media Strategist