Your Irresistible Brand – Free Video Webinar
July 28th at 7:00pm CST
Build Your Irresistible Brand Using Social Media Marketing and Membership Sites to Attract Massive Leads, Ideal Clients and Endless Referrals!
Enter your name and email below to register!
Social Media Notes Prepared for Attendees of the eWomenNetwork Conference in Dallas, Tx
Your Powerful Personal Brand:
Your personal brand is made up of the thoughts, feelings, ideas and perceptions people holds in their mind about who you are. It is essential to first consider the brand you are building before trying to position yourself online using social media and social networking tools. Your website is the hub for your brand and it should powerfully reflect who you are and the value you have to offer.
To assist you with the personal branding discovery process, I invite you to take a 360 Personal Branding Assessment – http://www.reachcc.com/360v4register. There is a premium version of this report that will create a report that analyzes the results and guides the client through the process of creating a plan with actionable steps. Click here to see a sample report of the premium version and click here to upgrade to the premium version.
expecting nothing less from you.” – Lethia Owens
valuable will make you wealthy. ” – Lethia Owens
being the ONLY ONE who does what you do.” Jerry Garcia of the Grateful Dead
than you have ever been taught to believe.” – Lethia Owens
Positioning Your Brand with Google Local Business Listings and Profiles:
Google Local Business Listing
Promoting Your Personal Brand Online:
Make the process of creating great content easier and powerfully promote your brand online by following these easy steps:
- Create accounts on the following systems:
- EzineArticles.com and EvanCarmichael.com (Article Directories)
- Aweber.com (Newsletter)
- Slideshare.net (Powerpoint Presentations)
- Scribd.com (PDF Documents)
- HeySpread.com, TubeMogul.com, YouTube.com (Push to Video Directories)
- BlogTalkRadio.com (Radio show that produces your MP3 and Podcasts)
- AudioAcrobat.com (Podcast to push to iTunes)
- Flickr.com (Photo Directory)
Promoting Your Personal Brand Using Facebook Fan Pages:
Every business should have a Facebook Fan Page. When creating your Fan Page there are several key things you should know:
- When naming you Fan Page, include the keywords you want your brand to be known for. For example the name for my Fan Page is “Lethia Owens – Personal Branding and Social Media Strategist”. I managed to get two of my top 6 keywords into my page name.
- Every update you post on your fan page will include your keyword rich page name and this creates Google tracks – giving your brand a search engine optimization (SEO) boost.
- Once you have 25 fans you can secure your Vanity URL which is much cleaner than the URL Facebook assigns to you when you first creates your Fan Page. To secure your Vanity URL visit http://facebook.com/username
- Post content that makes it easy for Fans to share. By including an image, video or link, you enable your post with a “Share” link which allows your Fans to easily share your content on their wall.
- Post content that engages your Fans. The more you engage your Fans, the more often your content will be featured in Facebook’s News Feed which provides you with greater visibility.
- Use the RSS Graffiti application to enhance your Fan Page with it’s own RSS Feed so you can share that content around the web.
Get More Visibility for Your Personal Brand with an Optimized LinkedIn Profile:
When potential clients search within LinkedIn, do they find your profile? Optimizing your LinkedIn profile is essential to building your brand on this tool and there are several key things you should know:
- Search LinkedIn and see where you currently show up in the search results.
- Optimize your profile by including your top key words repetitively throughout your profile. Try to obtain balance between adding keywords and keeping your profile readable.
- After optimizing your profile, do another search to see how the adjustments have helped you.
I hope this information has helped you gain a better understanding of social media as a way to promote your brand online. If you have questions, please post them below or visit my Facebook Fan Page and post the questions/comments on my wall.
I also invite you to visit my Facebook business page (www.Facebook.LethiaOwens.com) to stay informed and up to date on the latest personal branding and social media marketing strategies.
Lethia Owens is Branding and Market Domination Strategist. She has earned the Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) designation which is the highest designation awarded by the National Speaking Association. She is ranked #8 among the top 30 brand gurus in the world and she has completed a 6-country tour for her best selling book Your Brand Influence: The Art and Science of Building an Influential Personal Brand. Lethia’s message of reinvention, courage and self-empowerment has inspired audiences on Fox, CBS and NBC affiliate networks.